Saturday, January 1, 2011

Coordtrans ΡΑΠΙΔ

Christmas - better late than never man

So

because I have not even reported for some time and in the meantime happened again so much I wish you all first of all a Merry Christmas and subsequently a happy new year.
The post today will cover first on Christmas, New Year pictures of
follow but certainly the days.
I hope all you had pleasant holidays.


Let's talk about my Christmas. Actually, it was exactly
as always,
nice, cozy and solemn.
Only this time it was the dog;).



I was last but opted for the black bike,
because the white was in kind a strange green cast and I exclude the other colors
previously could.
Here again a beautiful photo of my new bike,''under the tree and a few other gifts:







The thermos of Pylones I of my Uncle and aunt get.










Also:
more books
a clock (from my friend, I post sure yet)
pajamas
socks
H & M voucher
perfume
Musical cards (The Witches of OZ)


From a small jewelry box and the picture I've already told you.


I wish you a nice New Year's Day,
greetings
Purple Line



love PS Have a little wild on Christmas rumgeknipst :











0 comments:

Post a Comment