Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Minor Frostbite In My Toes

Always these viruses ...

Ravelry is an endless source of wonderful patterns. And it starts again and again a new virus. For haunt around again some time, against which I can defend myself. Hitchhiker , for example, one portion. Am 18.1. begun to cast off on 01.24.2011. Knits almost by itself. And the yarn is a dream, beckoning to Christiane . 40 pips are made, I just added a mini-mini-mini-ball over.
course my daughter wants him to run tomorrow morning at school. : O) If you also Supergut. I think I have to knit my own that I do not war so quickly.
about 142 cm long on the edge, 28 cm high, 40 teeth - 97 g
Material: wool socks with 60% Wolle/20 Seide/20%% bamboo from wool dragon

The Lane Splitter like me so be really good. But against this virus, I'm immune, I'm not sure if I was to ever wear. : O)

0 comments:

Post a Comment