Sunday, January 30, 2011

Period Two Weeks Late And Short

summer house in january ...

this little bird house wood I-october-afternoon-with papers, stickers, and the cuts made:



here the associated wood- blank from the craft store (about 15 cm x 9 cm):



The idea I had from the above-blog, where I had bookmarked bird house has long this . I had not thought that it's so much fun to paste it. and already It is in the top ten of my current favorite-wohndeko landed :-)












in the decorative bird house can be seen even in the moment sooo many ... these trailers are sweet example of "the depot" and you can buy them already painted ready:


but the self-design makes such fun - and already has a second aviary-blank in the plan sneaked :-)




a nice sunday! and welcome kreativscrap and beate readers as new! :-)







0 comments:

Post a Comment