Monday, January 10, 2011

Telecharger Films De Brent Corrigan

01-10-11

Beautiful, if fails on the first day of school after the winter holidays right by 2 hours:)
I thought I use the time off and write again a few words.

This morning, the first new bike was tested
because I wanted to go to school almost over, because so was great.
Despite slippery roads I have arrived safely and was stolen anything.
Only the crooked arm I still have to get used.

Last Wednesday I was pulled my wisdom teeth ,
did so last week I forgot to take pictures,
because the moneybags wants to see no one;).
is something the whole, still thick,
but compared to last week, sees it as good as normal.




My outfit today, very casual and rather boring, but I wanted the first day of school (and especially de first two hours, Latin) bearable by a little more comfort.
The Loopschal belongs to my mom, but I think it will lend me more often:).



Tonight it's off to the driving lessons briefly in the city,
I have a Douglas voucher from Christmas 2009 and wanted to look for a red lipstick or Ner new mascara .
I honestly have no idea about something, am more so the type of simply buying the cheapest paint and anyway only used mascara and rouge (ok and maybe now and then eyeliner).
me so maybe someone can recommend what,
which is not quite as expensive?



I also have another great website for which I would like to advertise here something
This is really super cool, there it is, for example, a lot of different apartments to see
and a lot of DIY ideas.
stop by Absolutely!


The Musical, Wicked, The Wizard of Oz'' way, was really good,
musicals as it almost always are.
I can recommend absolutely
only I guess something with the story beforehand to familiarize
but the Wizard of Oz knows almost everyone anyway.


So that's it for today.


Love,
Purple Line






0 comments:

Post a Comment