Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wording For A Cupcake Birthday

homemade wooden reels for bands

was wood cue the theme to me does not quite, even after I beautiful wind ordered at dawanda ... but I had even greater in the internet can not be found! I would have imagined it easier, I thought, wood-wind in every size and shape as it would to buy sand at the sea and to order ...

so we have the wind that I show you today, just assembled itself! in the craft market, I found the wooden wheels in various sizes - to a solid rod of wood about 1 cm diameter. this is my friend sawn, screwed together the wooden wheels center drilled and then the coils.

quick and easy - and visually very beautiful, I think. Best of all, I can easily size in which each re-order and wide :-))





Love, claudia

0 comments:

Post a Comment