Friday, January 21, 2011

Numb Legs After Car Crash

reconciliation ...

I celebrated with my sewing machine, long as I can so you do not be angry anyway, but I love them too much ... :-) Love

many thanks for your comments, about which I am really happy again. scrapkat and that the pouch is equal to Sweden, I find just great! especially since I may very well sweden, it is definitely on my travel list :-)

and welcome katihleen saphiraswelt and readers as new! nice that you found here! :-)


the zipper pockets-sew is getting better now (yes, now I focus back on the successes :-)) I still find the sweet little things just the perfect gift for every occasion and all gifted forward in this way. I can hardly retained pouch for me (so far I've already given away all :-)) here are two new ones:
came

here farbenmix my tapes to use :-)) and the crocheted owl this time not by me - that I bought - it is not sweet? :-)







the hidden sewn-in zipper, I can now truly my "I can" write list, the is my personal highlight in january ...



for sewing, I use the sewing machine presser foot of my zipper. However, I have had the experience when the zipper is sewn to close on fuel, he starts to hang and easier to make. therefore is at least a small distance (as in the upper pocket with the red fabric) recommended - quite invisible, it can be just sew but not :-)

way you get zippers often much cheaper in one-euro-shops or similar fund pits shops. because it will cost half of what we in the materials business or paid for in the department store, sewing department.

all the best wishes!
claudia

0 comments:

Post a Comment