Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dellorto Co To Jest Phbe

Children Christmas Cards 2010

on The danger out that no one wants to see more just any Christmas cards, I show you my built in 2010 - for completeness - yet. I had - despite good intentions - not in time for summer with the "production" began and the abundant snowfall provided us with the fact that I held at the crafts table tinkering with the snow slide. Fortunately I had colored prints in stock. And my Robi has helped me. And so are my Christmas cards but kept rather simple, but it came from the heart.

the 4 fellow I find completely cute:
Although I snail not usually so much like it (especially not on the plate of my daughter in the restaurant - they choke !!!), here is sweet:
for dog and cat lovers and owners, these developed here:
Here are some of the favorite Elchis cut from Robi, all very similar, I know ...

... white cardstock:
... cream-colored cardstock (can not not see so good):
This year I am taking before rather not likely to start tinkering ... : O)

0 comments:

Post a Comment