Thursday, January 27, 2011

Free Vidio Of Mysore Mallige

colorful spring-greeting cards ...

feel-good cards from october-afternoon-paper - the improvement in sentiment in cloudy weather! and just at the moment in which I write this, even comes out of the sun, how beautiful! could

sahneteilchen bommel braids and crochet at the cards not missing :-) the paper edges are inked with the way my current favorite stamp color - Cocoa color box that is easy to fit above each paper. the clock in the background and the ruler next to the card are stamped with clear stamps.








have and on some cards I nicely crafted floral motif, which recently blog on Silk genius " silly paper design " to see was ... love silke, I was so excited that I even wanted to try it :-) and I would like you at this point at all times a very big say thank for your fabulous blog and the many wonderful inspirations and unique pieces that are to be found there! if you have not bijou blog knows, you have to just stop by there, it's worth it! :-) Bloom

and here is my "interpretation" of bijou:









and here are the backs of the cards ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment