Sunday, January 23, 2011

How To Build A Remote Control Titanin

a Sunday morning with good intentions ...

a wonderful good morning! :-) Even if this Sunday is technically from its gloomy weather page shows ... But on the other hand to help the beautiful spring plants that are everywhere in our living room, kitchen ... hyacinths, daffodils and crocus. the amazing colors and especially the smell of hyacinths are true mood :-)

so in cereal and a cup of coffee WORKS now the work :-) today I would like that is a few write down important thoughts for 2011. But only with pen and pad would have been too unromantic - so I thought, good intentions should get the first dress, especially a beautiful! :-)



this little heavy-envelope I made of a fabric rest. the writing is back with cloth-and stencil pencil applied, the red heart is one of my favorite Iron-filzmotive I heard now, because you can iron it almost anywhere and they always look great.

Project 11 is available as a headline for everything, add what I like :-) would the little booklet inside is made quickly - just fold some pages and staple together. who is not overly long has tacker to come up in the middle: there are also "normal sized" tacker, which is simply the tacker device (ie, transverse or longitudinal) is adjustable and with whom you come then to the middle.



bookletThe now I will fill the time with words :-))

love many greetings and a nice sunday! and welcome, dear uschi, miriam readers and Sabine as new! I'm happy!

your claudia

0 comments:

Post a Comment