Monday, January 17, 2011

Reticulated Python For Sale Canada

it is: raffle !!!!!!

oh this is now a beautiful tomorrow The weather is wonderful - sunny and fresh. to me it's almost as if the spring already ...


melliv love and hello - welcome as a new reader!

yes ... and now of course: is now giving away! I want you sincerely thank you for your contributions! I've just got to love the words and I found it great, great ideas for what you have called her! of gift tags on button-and machine-made embossing-folder, and much more.

and one of the participants ....

1) miriam
2) lena
3) melliv
4) nina
5) andrea
6) steffi
7) fritzi / dabigmaus
8)
scrapkat 9) silke silly's paper design
10)
ulrike 11) andrea / turquoise blue

is equal to that compiled by my mini-scrap-kit richer :-) here again, what's inside: a maximum
clear stamp of studio calico, a sachets decorative buttons and a self-packed sachets of paper flowers, five beer caps and two rings as a blank for a beer coaster-mini, a stamp pad mini easel, a place of color (black), a edding 1255 calligraphy pen (which I find just great for journaling) and an arc of small letters-pastel-3d.

the whole is stored in my very first self-stitched zipper pouch :-)) and this is still one of the 50 cm band introduced by me farbenmix bands .


... and here comes the winner (thanks to random.org!)


the number 8 - congratulations scrapkat! please send me a mail with your address so I can send you the winning! write and do not forget which band you have farbenmix-like! again thank you for participating! (Sigh, I'm happy with just yourself - just stop giving away always fun :-))

greet many dear claudia

0 comments:

Post a Comment