Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kohler Bathroom Sink K 2904

Three on Thursday N° 54

3 am Donnerstag

first How many of your friendships have lasted longer than 10 years? What do you think, what your current friends will you be in 10 years is important?

I have a friend from kindergarten days.
you live far, but we call on our birthdays and occasionally in between.

We have little contact, but if we talk or see us at the regular class meeting, it is as if never had so much time has passed.

Our friendship has existed for 27 years!

Recently, my husband and I met a great couple from the Saarland. Here I hope
to a lifelong friendship, as we see ourselves very well and are on the same wavelength.


second What conclusions can you draw from what you have experienced so far?

Everything that I experienced have (even if it was Sch *** e), has led to where I am today, as I am today. At unangnehmen situations I've grown and learned to do so.

On the whole I am very satisfied.


third What legacy do you want to leave?

My child should be a happy man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment