Saturday, February 12, 2011

Yu Gi Oh Gx Duel Academy Vba Cheats

speed-scrapping "owl card" :-))

oh I'm looking just huge - I have a Stampin 'Up owl dance can get hold of ... test


to him and I immediately got on the fast made this card. it has guaranteed lasted less than 3 minutes :-) and the googly eyes are a nice detail that fit well here as icing on the cake. My conclusion: the puncher is an absolute treasure that I no longer give out of hand :-)) the red beak I've even cut, is not there, but this is not a problem. the only tricky bit is the pupil in the owl-eye (= the tiny dots on the puncher), which can take bad and stick. Since the solution with the big eyes is faster.




so who now says he needs the puncher also - and I can fully understand :-)) as I said the punch comes from stampin up and is officially in April to have you with us - So in a few weeks.

nice Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment