Monday, February 7, 2011

Funeral Guestbook Condolences

Award

!

From mooncatsscrapkits I got an award.

Thanks!

are the rules of the award
thank the person from whom you received the award,
in a post and link them in the mail.

Tell us 7 things about you

Give the award to 15 recently l I discovered new B l Ogger.
Contact this B l Ogger and l ass' they know
that they have received the award.

7 things about me

1) I would like to emigrate to South

2) I love Turkish food

3) Your garden gate is broken and
no mercy to repair it ...
sometimes we are just too lazy -
is a well made difficult by the cold!

4) I'm filthy proud of my husband!

5) years I was quite Dolle
the brother of my best friend's crush

6) I cut my fingernails do not like,
are often far too long!

7) I want a child


this award I give this one on to

LOVE VALUE

Fraujottpunkt

filifatz

a-nette29

Apfelbaeckchen magazine

Bieber Ella

Biggis-Fun Land

Collchens works

The small crown

Outside pot only!

Jewly-Luxury * order * a difference

Katrin's Country Life

kelly witch house

soap animal

uniku4u unique individual pieces

... are not discovered recently, but I regularly read
...


0 comments:

Post a Comment