Friday, February 11, 2011

Why Do The Swedish Women Have Big Boobs

Friday Filler # 98


6a00d8341c709753ef01156f545708970c

first Exactly 32 years ago today I was born.

second When I think that I will work another 35 years, grabs me the creeps.

third I have actually managed to I'm back in action color months.

4th Soon I'm going in Turkey - I'm looking forward!

5th The first thing is in my daily muesli to .

6th I would look at the power and change everything * wink * if you look at the political events in our country.

7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward on a visit to a Yugoslav Resataurant , tomorrow I a sewing class "as I sew a zipper with a sewing machine a" planned with the mother and Sunday I would like sew actually but we are invited !

0 comments:

Post a Comment