Thursday, February 3, 2011

How To Read Janma Kundali

Three on Thursday N ° 56


3 am Donnerstag

first How many of you have your own blog? And what are their priorities? is Happy- Pearl Workshop Here there is a photo session, answering questions from the inside7 Mittoch, the three on Thursday and Freitgas Filler:


the main blog and also my first. In addition, I report every now and then on special contests (including my own) shows things from my DaWanda shop and refer you to some hiking packages in which I am involved.

My first Blogger hiking package is the exchange package
theme Wanderpaket
immigrated here just everything dots, stripes and plaids added.

Just last week I had a great Eulenfan a new hiking package started
the Owl Wanderpaket
as the name already, here comes in anything that has to do with owls.

second What is probably the biggest mistake you can make as a blogger?

uh ... no idea!


third How would you explain to your grandma, what a blog?

"Omi, a blog is a diary that can read any!

0 comments:

Post a Comment