Friday, February 4, 2011

Does A Black Lite Show Evidence Of Seamen

Friday Filler # 97

the last few days I posted nothing more real,
out my contributions to the days of action ...

That has to change again!
But the time! The time is always too short ....
I hope your birthday
a large Bag more time!

first Hello dear blog readers :-D

second I nehm'die cat in the bed, but only if
my husband is not there ;-)

third Actually I could do wrap bracelets sew.

4th fabric in brown / turquoise, finally available!
These are good news.

5th In the cinema, I recently ... Recently? Is years since
I was in the cinema! I can every day at home cinema, have
as we have a projector and a big screen.

6th gossip neighbors end I think is terrible.

7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
the return of my husband, tomorrow I
producing FebruART Articles from planned
and Sunday I would like baking a cake!

0 comments:

Post a Comment