Thursday, February 17, 2011

Im' Loving It Have It Your Way

Three on Thursday N ° 58

3 am Donnerstag

first What was the most frustrating moment you had with a car?

I was 17 and my boyfriend at the time already 19 and drivers and ownership.
So I have whined, "let me go, will you?"

Well, überedet.
down on a dirt road and there you go.

Ca. 2m, then something with the Clutch does not? The
go through so funny?

Ooops, demolished, ruined, or old age? It

an old VW Derby, whether it was me or the ravages of time, I did not know was that?

Great! As I drive car for the first time and create two meters!

second You know, how did your parents met? And where? be

solltemit My mother 'NEM verkuppelt types and a small group met for the cinema. The guy was a bit cowardly and brought his best friend.

That was a mistake, because this was with Heini mother much more interesting!
Today, he is my father <3

third Do you believe in love at first sight?

Yes, but I do not it happens.
I had to look twice ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment