Monday, February 7, 2011

Concretebasketball Courtand How To

Oberhausen / Lottery

First, I want to thank you for your help with my , Thanks clothing problems.''
The day I will dress and the roundabout, flea market update '.

has also been to my blog today my meter clicked to 1,000,000 times,
find what I'm very crazy!
Thank you also for this:).

Then I wanted to tell you some of my weekend:
On Saturday I was with 3 friends in Oberhausen Centro to shop.
Although I am really hard on saving,
it could be but not yet and I have a Blazers on Promod bought
but it was down from 50 to 20 euros.
So a real catch.
pictures will follow later.

Also, I was still new Hollister store,
of you probably know this was someone there?
Frankly, I must say
that I found the shop quite stupid.
first you had to queue for about 15 minutes to get in at all,
second me the sellers were totally arrogant and somehow so totally overdone before (they already own everyone with a total quitschigem: Heyy what's up) welcomed
third It was totally dark in the Shop, so not at all the things you really could see
4th sprayed the sellers things constantly with a perfume, which had the whole place feel woozy to be totally (about the same as in Douglas always)
5th there were a total of many sellers, so it was controlled despite entering the store crowded
6th the clothes are relatively boring and too expensive (but the sweaters but felt very snug in)
One must of course have been out there all is after all something special here with us.





I also would like to talk about a great contest ,
where you can win a beautiful handmade Nutebeutel and a chain.
Undzwar here.




Now I will at this really beautiful Monday (the sun is so incredibly tempting and the sky is bright blue again finally!) Yet the whole lie day in bed have to
I like many am sick at the moment: /.
Suppresses my fingers crossed that I
will quickly recover.
did this I finally had some time to make me to look for new blogs:).

Love,
Line Lila

0 comments:

Post a Comment