Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pain In My Hips Whilst Sleeping

birthday ...

today is my little mouse-four years old now.

for inventory and to hold their birthday party I gave her this album (15 x 15 cm, paper from my minds eye, cards, stickers, and the cuts from October Afternoon) made:


also had this (purchased) are t-shirt :-) changed the "now" is painted with stoffmalstift, the teddy and the clover picture are ironed-felt images.


colorful for the large-checkered gabs party goodie bags. I glued on large white flowers. stuck in the middle of an avie-art-stickers "Maja's birthday."


in the white sachets small wooden toy is packed:



the back of the gift bags I have with my-minds-eye-shirts adorned.


a pink pennant chain was absolutely essential :-) after I this cute example of "the depot" had found, I have dispensed with without much superior to sew onto itself :-)



for breakfast has become my daughter wanted fresh waffles, served with vanilla and chocolate sauce and smarties


waffle recipe waffle for 10 circles.

1 / 2 pieces butter 125 g sugar

1 packet
vanilla 4 eggs 1 pinch of salt around

-serve or lemon-flavored
200 g flour 50 g cornstarch

1 teaspoon baking powder 1 shot


mineral water with fresh whipped cream and sauces.

the house is my prescription and the waffles come in children and adults always good to have :-)

at the birthday party we've made t-shirts painted:


... popcorn and home-made - as in the cinema :-)



hhhmmmm that smelled delicious :-)


a portion of our guests have to get them home - even entirely freshly packed warm.



so the evening film today is "Children of Noisy Village", I just let me say :-))

love greetings and a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment