Sunday, February 27, 2011

Poptropica Vitual Gaming

patchwork block with filzapfel

hello my dear readers, here is yet

apple project for the last term, combined with my next "theme":
paper patchwork:


for this notebook (10 x 15 cm) I cut paper-radicals, glued to cardboard and sewn with a zigzag stitch. a nice "end" is the last remnants of my apple paper to match :-) I have the apple cut out of felt and glued on. for bonding fabric or felt about each other or on paper I did with the owl craft glue very good experience. I felt parts glued together to leave on dry night, now stick it stable.


the back is to the same schema, but not patterned identical:


from within is again a layer of paper glued, so first of all the seams and secondly, the cover even more stable.


the sewing on paper is really fun again and again! and a paper-patchwork is a good method to get as many papers and patterns into the game without having to decide for only one :-) have



love many greetings and tomorrow a good week start! and a warm welcome to new daniela, dagmar, Döbern, Whoopieda and 33 as human readers!





... oh and here are two complements are: you have seen this sweet hand-made rabbit at steffi ? I think their need to urgently post some nice comments here! ;-) Started especially that steffi sew just to the (I'm flat :-)) and my culinary rediscovery of the week was a very nice fruit salad at marit with agarvensaft and fennel. highly recommended! :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment