Monday, October 18, 2010

Patrick Ewing's Snakers For Sale 33

Huuh! Again owls ... My first

Since my daughter was very excited about my birthday Gauntlets , I have promised her that it gets its own. Wool they had indeed been chosen. And I also have found a sweet guide. My first attempt to incorporate, with pearls. After close scrutiny of the pattern I have come to the conclusion that it is better for the Owlings, when I put the beads in front of the knitting spinner, or if the eyes were so close to each other.

Just as black can be Red, Pink & Co. digifizieren very bad ... Feels hundred trials, it took me added get reasonably usable pictures. The true color is somewhere between two images.
Material: Silja Sowo, 80% SW Superwash/20% Nylon - approximately 28 g

The baby daughter is thrilled she is the little owl from already busy .

0 comments:

Post a Comment