Saturday, October 16, 2010

Driver Sanyo Usb Pro-700

fair prey

have again this year, I fell on the model-hobby-game in Leipzig into the fray. I would have loved to run on Fridays, but I unfortunately could not make you free. Therefore, I went on Saturday. Exactly 8.15 clock started I'm at home and around 9.48 clock me, our family car traffic jams sold in the parking lot before the show. : O) I had to order a ticket do not line this year, because I had already secured an advance online. Very practical and to recommend it!

Also, lurking inside in Hall 2 at the entrance and the first Trap: Nellie Snellen . Nellie was anyway a lot on my name and I'll be the first Euros got rid of. And after a few rounds of indoor and flying visits my shopping at Nellie's but was somewhat higher.
I was actually "only" 4 stamp sets. But when I wanted to pay, Nellie said to me ". I have a stamp sale of 6 for 10 € *. Get 2 left!" I've then done. * Note
's note: Could have been even 12 €, just I do not anymore!
I find the Floral punches totally cool! The flowers are lovely.

Who can pass with punches for 1 €? I did not. Yes, even the monsters Tanzer was to have for 1 € ...

When Leipzig knitting café could I almost finished Antjes jacket and feel thoroughly examine and so next to a beautiful lace-strand are 5 strands migrated from the unison in my pockets. Beautiful wool woman can never have enough anyway.

Even with Birgit Freyer I indulged myself a few things: An all-inclusive package for cuffs and a guide for Marella.
The color of the yarn is a deep eggplant, suitable to the Seed:

The thing makers were lucky bags for a total of 5 €! The Wollsuchtel has discovered a bag with 3 (!!!) balls Trekking sock yarn. If you had to lie about left? I'm the piñata really only bought because of the Sowo ... And a pack of these sweet snails that I will work some day with my children.

Well, and then there was as yet Blanche, Kanban, and stamping for the ... and ... and ... Look for yourself:

Here you get all of my fair prey at a glance:
the afternoon was I then fully groggy, crowded with many ideas, suggestions, etc. did hurt my shoulders from the heavy bags ... Towed umpteen times punch and some minor stuff for half the day through the area. Uffz! Against 17 clock I went with my belongings again strolled gene parking. Happily settled, happy and perfect. Until next year ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment