Friday, October 15, 2010

Combination Formula Four Numbers 1-4

Hoot-hoot-hooray

My girlfriend recently had Pamky birthday. Her pack has unfortunately been delayed by the road. Again shame. This time to congratulate no sheep:
placed:
As can be seen most easily can I currently have a soft spot for Easelkarten. I like simple. And I like owls currently also very happy. This I'm here or coated with 3-D paint. If you look closely, you can recognize it. The writing of Mr. Robi has been cut.

Although I had a different idea for a card in the owls head, but could not be realized (unfortunately) not the way I had imagined. Well, maybe I'll get the late night out the way I think to me.

Here is the seemingly simple Bagtopper for the prints. I like the craft-colored cardstock very happy that fits anywhere and does what her. Find.

0 comments:

Post a Comment