Thursday, October 14, 2010

Acid Pro 7 Vs Cubase 5 2010

Tops and Flops

Absolutely disappointed I am by these two species:
For me, the acquisition is not really worth it. In every book, only one model in there that I like and I would to knit. Well. : O (

But these are exactly my thing:
in the knitting LUST are different models of the designer Jane Ellison, Basic parts usually in two different yarns, knitted and ready to demonstrate the effect of different yarns. It gives tips on how to prepare his garment and customize. 100% recommended. After I liked the booklet as well, have I immediately ordered at amazon NORO KNITTING. Those are great sweaters and jackets in there, though rather plain, but I may well prefer the sporting matters.

Well, GREETINGS FROM KNIT CAFE and ibäh were a bargain. Are some nice things in it, which I may rework. But there are also a few funny things in there that I would not necessarily wear and knit, like a bikini from LG Multi Striped ... : O)

now someone 's got a bag time for me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment