Monday, December 6, 2010

Wedding Program We Remember

prototypes

Here I have the idea to the first Views, my video viewed with my daughter and we were equally impressed. Now we have our first own tree handicrafts, the smaller has tinkered my Great, the great I tinkered. At the big tree was squares of 6 x 6 inch begun, with the small 8 x 8 cm.

I like the smaller version better. And I should have the big tree the paper is not well dolle Press the down. Why does the well penetrated Sun Ok: learning by doing. has

The very very first tree not made it up on the photo, which is already in the classroom that is my daughter. We are the Christmas tree for the 3rd My daughter's class craft, so we tried a Bißle: size, cost, what kind of paper, which mica ... What is the best suitable. You can find me so the next evening at the paper cutter. : O)

0 comments:

Post a Comment