Monday, March 7, 2011

Personalized Napkins With My Logo

crocheted egg warmer mice and chickens

Last year at this time I had a real hunger hot lace-phase (or whatever you would call it), I had the crochet rediscovered after a long time and could not get enough for many weeks ... only the search for the wanted load in me always proved such fun ... the many-colored, that is the wool version of spring flowers :-)

it had two chicken eggs nachgehäkelt warmer I would have you can buy / order:



then I would sometimes try to mice I found it almost more sweet:


... Here I have two made in light blue / white, gift basket for the last year my aunt and uncle got:





so Crochet Easter fits together just for me :-)


and here Thats has a new home for my crochet hooks:



welcome welcome /! dear anika berlin, wilma, and picootje juf Steek as new readers with loved ones at home!

love greet and wish a wonderful week

0 comments:

Post a Comment